Our static caravan holidays are a popular type of vacation for individuals or families, as its a great way for you to spend time with family or friends, relax and unwind, and explore new places at your own pace. With the additional benefit of the flexibility they offer. They can be booked for short stays from one night in the quiet season or long stays up to a week, and at affordable prices, making them a popular option for budget-conscious travellers. They also offer the opportunity to explore new areas and enjoy a change of scenery
Our statics are nestled in a quiet corner of the park, one with an elevated position, all three with ample outside space to enjoy those long summer evenings.
The static caravans include the following;
- Double glazing, central heating and a gas fire in the lounge.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, pans and cooking utensils you may need.
- TV with DVD player.
- Gas, electricity and water is included.
- Onsite parking available.
- Outside table and seating available.
- Storage shed for your beach kit or other outdoor equipment.
Please note we dont not providing pillows or duvets, linen or towels and ask you to bring your own. We will ensure all beds have newly cleaned mattress protectors on them.
Unfortunately our caravans do not have disabled access. However, we do have disabled shower and toilet facilities for those who can manage the steps to the caravan.
There are two pet friendly caravans so please specify at the time of booking; there is a maximum of two pets. All caravans are no smoking and no pets are allowed inside the none pet caravan.
Prices start from £150 for three nights during low time and increase to £815 per week during peak times
- Bookings can start and finish on any day.
- There is an extra charge for a single night stay of £20.
- Short stay holidays of 1, 2 or 3 night breaks available during mid and low season.
- Minimum stay during peak & bank holidays is 3 nights.
- All bookings are available for check-in from 4pm and check-out is no later than 10am on the day of departure.
For further information please contact us.