We have three 3 bedroom caravans available for rental.
They are nestled in a quiet corner of the park, one with an elevated position, all three with ample outside space to enjoy those long summer evenings.
All caravans have 1 double and 2 twin rooms, a shower room with toilet and basin, central heating or electric blow heater, a fully equipped kitchen and an open living area with dining table and seating. Perfect for families and couples, to enjoy time together, in comfort.
The caravans are well equipped and include the following;
- Double glazing and central heating and gas fire in the lounge.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and all the crockery, pans and cooking utensils you need.
- TV with DVD player.
- Gas, electricity and water is included.
- Onsite parking available.
- Outside table and seating available.
- Storage shed for your beach kit or other outdoor equipment.
In order to reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19 we are not providing pillows or duvets, linen or towels and ask you to bring your own. We will ensure all beds have newly cleaned mattress protectors on them.
Unfortunately our caravans do not have disabled access. However, we do have disabled shower and toilet facilities for those who can manage the steps to the caravan.
There are two pet friendly caravans so please specify at the time of booking; there is a maximum of two pets. All caravans are no smoking and no pets are allowed inside the none pet caravan.
Prices start from £150 for three nights during low time and increase to £815 per week during peak times
- Period of hire bookings can start and finish on any day.
- There is an extra charge for a single night stay of £20.
- Short break holidays of 1, 2 or 3 night breaks available during mid and low season.
- Minimum stay during peak & bank holidays is 3 nights.
- All bookings are available for check-in from 4pm and check-out is no later than 10am on the day of departure.