Our caravan and motorhome park is the nearest site to Barmouth, with it being a premium park it features all the modern amenities and disabled facilities.
It boasts sea views over Barmouth Beach, and is an ideal base to explore the Welsh Coastal Path or Snowdonia National Park just a short drive away.
Our site is family and couples friendly, and of course not forgetting your favourite four legged friend, as we allow two per pitch! To ensure peace, quiet and privacy we ensure pitches are well spaced so everyone is amble to unwind.
We offer a selection of spacious hardstanding pitches, which you can choose to have with or with out grass.
Our pitches include;
- 10 amp electrical hook-up and water taps
- Most of these pitches have TV hook-ups, however those few that do not still have good satellite or aerial signal clearance.
- Most pitches have a grey waste drain
- Modern shower & toilet blocks and disabled facilities (inclusive) with hairdryer / straightener sockets and shaver points
- Baby room with baby bath and change mat
- Washing up facilities
- Elsan waste disposal points and drive-on Motorcaravan drain
- XL sized pitches available
- TV hook-up available to many pitches
- Children’s playpark
- Calor Gas and WiFi available from reception
- Helpful, friendly staff living on-site available 24 hours
- CCTV for added security
- A limited number of pitches with grey waste are available
- Tarmac roads
Please notify us of any specific requirements at the time of booking.
Rallies are welcome outside our peak season: please telephone us on 01341 280262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do have a number of seasonal pitches. We collate a waiting list at the end of the season. If you are interested for the following season please contact us at the beginning of November.